1. Two hours ago I got home from work and changed into normal clothes (as opposed to the limited options I am allowed to wear at work) and had a brain lapse i.e. decided to wear my really cute pink birkenstock shoes to walk to campus even though I know they tend to make my feet sore because I thought if I walked really slowly (which I did) my feet would think I was taking a lot of really short walking trips instead of one big long walking trip to campus and thereby trick the powers that be into not making my feet hurt. Instead I think I have a very large blister on my right foot but I don't want to take my sock off to check right now because I'm sitting in the library because I'm waiting for Kendra to come pick me up from campus so I don't have to walk home, but she can't come until Abbi wakes up/ Chris's class gets over an hour from now.
2. I still have not found the mysteriously-misplaced Christmas presents and it makes me want to cry at night.
3. Last night I had a dream that I found the Christmas presents and I was very happy and relieved, but then worn out and very sad when I woke up and realized it was only a dream.
4. I can't even remember where I found them in my dream which was probably the whole point of the dream.
5. I have homework that I should be working on right now instead of writing this.
6. I'm hungry.