These are some things I have to say about the upcoming family Christmas extravaganza:
1. Let's make gingerbread houses!
2. I might have lost everyone's presents except for Nathan's. Umm... for real. Maybe you can all start praying that I will find them again.
3. Hooray for getting to go on an airplane ride to Virginia with Bryan instead of all by myself. I never knew why people hated airplanes until I had to fly from Oregon to Virginia all by myself a couple years ago. SO BORING.
4. Hooray for the new house! I am very excited to see it and be in it.
5. I am hoping for a white Christmas. I don't think I've ever really had one. Even the few times it's happened in Oregon the snow melts after a few hours and it's all slushy anyway, so I don't think that really counts.