Sunday, December 28, 2008
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Ta-da! This was a 8" cranberry, turkey, lettuce, and cream cheese on white bread. Yum.
When I walked around the corner after I ordered I found some great things...
This is always my motto.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Thursday, December 11, 2008
-Have you talked to Mom today?
-Oh, well I was wondering how she's doing because she decided to put Jordan on (I can't remember what it was called) for his kidney. (Maybe it was liver.)
-Yeah, well I guess she's nervous about it because it's on Aunt Nancy's cry day.
-Yeah, well I guess it'll just give her more to cry about.
...What?! Who in the world is Aunt Nancy and why does she have a cry day?! I felt a little insane just listening to the conversation. Especially since the girl was saying everything in a really peppy voice; not what you'd expect in reference to Aunt Nancy's cry day.
May something like that never be said of me.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Nazi Germany Easter propaganda poster.
Chris: Anna, did you use the good brown sugar?
Hehe...Eventually we decided we had to stop having book club. Emily just couldn't control her temper.
Mother Teressa with the children.
Okay, well, I'm really tired of waiting for pictures to download, so maybe I'll pick up on this fun again some other day.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
2. I still have not found the mysteriously-misplaced Christmas presents and it makes me want to cry at night.
3. Last night I had a dream that I found the Christmas presents and I was very happy and relieved, but then worn out and very sad when I woke up and realized it was only a dream.
4. I can't even remember where I found them in my dream which was probably the whole point of the dream.
5. I have homework that I should be working on right now instead of writing this.
6. I'm hungry.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
1. Let's make gingerbread houses!
2. I might have lost everyone's presents except for Nathan's. Umm... for real. Maybe you can all start praying that I will find them again.
3. Hooray for getting to go on an airplane ride to Virginia with Bryan instead of all by myself. I never knew why people hated airplanes until I had to fly from Oregon to Virginia all by myself a couple years ago. SO BORING.
4. Hooray for the new house! I am very excited to see it and be in it.
5. I am hoping for a white Christmas. I don't think I've ever really had one. Even the few times it's happened in Oregon the snow melts after a few hours and it's all slushy anyway, so I don't think that really counts.