- a little Bolivia-size tote bag made by mwuah
- sweet little princess lace-up dolls from Yellow Mums (great for fine motor development, but also just really adorable) :) FYI: I printed these out and had them all ready months ago, but Yellow Mums just recently released a fun new (and also free) line of winter clothes for these dolls!
- puzzles from the dollar section at Target
- crayon roll adapted from this tutorial on V and Co FYI: I adapted this crayon roll to fit 24 crayons. To do this, just add one inch of length per crayon. But don't do it. It's too many crayons for a little kid. They (and you) will be happier with just a few to chose from (and pick up).
- little note pad (originally given to me by one of my favorite college roomies--thanks Alex!)