- Print Dinosaur Shapes from Yellow Mums on cardstock
- Laminate (I like to use hard laminate for little kids)
- Cut out shapes
- Sew soft side of velcro pieces to the shapes on the mat
- Sew scratchy side of velcro pieces to the back of each shape
- Match, match, match 'till your little hearts content :)
- I also stitched up a quick little drawstring bag for the shapes and (as you can see in the pictures) punched a hole in the dino mat so the bag 'o shapes and mat could easily be kept together for storage.
- I think this would also be great with magnets! :)
- Yellow Mums has so many wonderful free printables. Be sure to go browse her site for more fun and well-designed things to print out!