Ready to get started?
Using the free printable below, you can celebrate Valentine's Day in a variety of ways. Let's see!
Valentine's Day Banner
these directions to put it together.
Looking for a sugar-free Valentine for your kiddos to share with their friends? Or maybe just something fun to add to all that sugar? :) Either way, this festive little matching game will be a fun way to spread the love.
Simply print out the pages with hearts and use a 2" circle punch (or scissors and a steady hand) to cut out each piece. Each color of heart comes in sets of 4, so one print will make at least two sets (more if you only do a few colors per set). Just make stacks of matching hearts and package them up for all your friends!
Not sure how to play the matching game?
Grab a friend.
Mix up the matches.
Turn them all face-down.
And take turns turning over two at a time...
...until you find a match!
Then set your match aside and continue the game.
Keep going until you've found all the matches!
Here are a few additional ideas for how to use this printable. Feel free to share more ideas in the comments!
- Make a sweet little garland of just the hearts.
- Write fun notes on the hearts and hide them around your home for your spouse or children to find.
- Write love notes on the hearts and sneak them into your child's lunch.
- Use the hearts as quick and easy Valentine's for your friends.
- Use the hearts and/or letters as cupcake toppers for a Valentine's Day party.
Click HERE or on the image below to view and print.
Happy Printing and Sharing!