|I took this picture shortly after we moved in here over 3 years ago.|
NOW INSIDE THE RED KITCHEN...
(from left to right)
- Glass pitcher: $3
- Basket: $1
- Knives & knife block: KEEPING
- Toaster: $5
- Paper towel holder & Spoon rest: $5
- Banana split bowl: 50 cents
- Blue bowl: 50 cents
- Green bowls: SOLD
- Ice cream sundae dishes (only one left): 50 cents
- Small trifle dishes: KEEPING (?)
- Big Colorful plates & bowls: SOLD
- Small colorful pastel plates: KEEPING
- Stemware (only 3 left): $2.50
- Set of small and tall glasses (only 7 tall): $8
- Red thing on wall: not tagged yet
- Daily bread plate: KEEPING
- Spice rack: SOLD
- Cutting boards: some priced... don't remember
I have put price tags on so many things that
I think my brain is about to explode.
What did I used to do in the evenings?