My sweet husband turns 25 today. Hooray!
Here are some things (in no particular order) I think all the world should know about Bryan:
- He gets up with Olivia. Every. Single. Morning.
- He is super smart.
- He is always reading.
- He has been cooking almost all of our meals this summer. I call him Chef Bryan.
- He's got a painting/portrait business in the dream stage. And I feel fairly confident that you all are going to love it.
- His favorite thing to do is spend time with me.
- He makes a mean ham and cheese sandwich on everything bagels.
- He'll blush when he sees this. And then he'll tell me more things I should have added.
- His family is hilarious.
- He is a bit of a closet dance champion on the Wii.
- He has read well over half of Olivia's reading chart books to her this summer.
- He is the Olivia feeder numero uno. In other words, he has more patience (far, far more patience) than I do.
- He keeps putting in sewing orders and then threatening to do them himself if I take too long to get around to it. Haha. I'll have to take pictures and show you why. :)
- He is going into an awesome profession.
- He gets excited about really hard classes. Classes that give me a headache just when I read the title.
- He is a wonderful husband.
- And my best friend. :)