Scrabbled Egg Whites (2 points)
- 3 egg whites (1 point)
- 1/2 slice of deli ham, diced (0 points)
- 1 stalk green onion, diced (0 points)
- 5-6 cherry tomatoes, sliced (0 points)
- 1/2 clove fresh garlic, diced (0 points)
- 2 TBS shredded Mexican* cheese (1 point)
Put everything except the cheese in a bowl and mix it up with a fork. Spray a non-stick frying pan with cooking spray and then scrabble the egg mixture like you would normally cook scrabbled eggs. Move scrabbled egg whites to a plate and top with shredded cheese.
Serve with a side of fruit and a tall glass of water.
*This is just that shredded cheese mix intended for tacos. We had it on hand from--believe it or not--some tacos we made a couple nights ago.
This is what I ate for breakfast this morning.
Instead of a bowl of rice chex with skim milk.
There's kind of a difference between the two.
Why the big change?
I joined Weight Watchers yesterday.
See this post from today on my healthy living blog The Skinny to read more about it.