My funky little handmade business cards are being featured on The Farm Chicks today! Serena--head honcho of all things Farm Chicks--is bursting with classic style and I'm really honored to be included among the business cards being featured there.
You'll also get a sneak peek there of my full business card/branding selection including my business cards, hang tags, sample button cards, and thank you card.
So head on over to The Farm Chicks to browse through a fine collection of business cards from lots of fun businesses!
Be sure to take a quick minute to vote for your favorites while you're there! :)
Details on my business cards after the jump!
I'll post some more in-depth info on my new line of business cards, sample cards, hang tags, etc. a little later, but here's a quick run-down on the business card shown above:
- Cut from + printed on recycled cereal boxes
- Letters (and tiny heart) stamped using the same set I used to stamp on clothes pins
- Red button stamp hand carved by me using this same cheap & easy method
All in all, these cards are quick and easy to make and environmentally friendly!
Also, for those of you who have made it this far, I have two questions:
- I've been thinking about adding my e-mail address to the business cards with my name on them (i.e. the one shown above), but it just feels redundant since my contact info is available here on my home page. Also I feel like it might make the card too busy. What do you think? Should I add my e-mail address or just leave it the way it is?
- How do you use business cards for online businesses? Do you toss them? Hang them in your studio if they're pretty? File them somewhere for future reference? I'm just curious.
I'd love to hear your answers in the comments. Thanks!
And thanks Serena for the feature and for collecting such a fun assortments of business cards to browse through!