Lately Bryan and I have been having fun leaving tiny little notes for Olivia in her mini mailbox. (You may have noticed this in my recent post about how we're doing preschool these days.) Well, I wanted to put the fun little letters in some equally charming miniature envelopes, so I whipped up a template and got busy!
Olivia has been over the moon about finding all this mail in her own personal little mailbox. And who wouldn't? We all love a fun, cheery piece of mail. And when it comes in miniature, well, all the better!
Click below for the full photo tutorial and free printable!
Let's make some Mini Envelopes!
- Click HERE to view and print free Mini Envelope Pattern.*
- Finished envelopes measure 3" x 3"
- Print the template directly onto the back of fun paper or cardstock!
- Use a sticker or an extra dab of glue to seal your envelope once the note is tucked inside.
- Print the template on sturdy cardstock and use the pattern as a template to trace onto magazine paper and other fun mediums!
*This pattern is for personal use only. If you'd like to link to this tutorial and printable, please link to the full tutorial and not directly to the printable. Thank you!