...goes a long way!
Folks, this old blog has been in some serious need of reorganization. Or rather, just some more obvious/ clean organization. And after an e-mail from my mom last night telling me that she couldn't find the page with all the preschool stuff, I decided it was time to do something about it. I am happy to say that I have solved the problem! (At least for now. I always seem to be trying to change things. Such is life.)
So here are a few updates you may find helpful when navigating this here blog and trying to find some things you might be looking for...
- All of the tabs (that used to be in the sidebar) are now at the very top of the blog just under the header.
- Instead of taking you to an actual page on my blog, the TUTORIALS tab will now take you to my Pinterest board that has all of my tutorials on it. This is to make it easier for you to find and repin the things you like. It also makes it infinitely easier for me to keep it updated.
- The PRINTABLES tab is new and is also a link to my Pinterest board that has all of my printables on it.
- The RECIPES tab is new and is also a link to my Pinterest board that has all of my recipes on it.
- The PRESCHOOL tab will take you to a page on my blog with all of the preschool ideas/tutorials/printables. That page is organized by category to help you find the specific kinds of activities you're looking for. At the very bottom of that page is a link to my Pinterest PRESCHOOL board that has all of my preschool stuff on it.
- The FOLLOWERS (you know, that thing that you can click on to follow this blog) is now back up on the sidebar so it's easier to find. Question: Do you still "follow" blogs that way or do you have another favorite/more convenient way to follow your favorite blogs?
- The ADOPTION tab isn't new, but I hope you'll check it out anyway. :)
Everything else is kind of the same old stuff. Now it's just hopefully easier to find! Is there anything else you've tried looking for here that you'd like easier access to?
I'm curious how you'll all feel about having so many of these pages just directly linked to their corresponding Pinterest boards. Is that good? Bad? Easier for you? Too crazy? I'd actually really love your feedback about that.
Anyway, thanks for putting up with another bit of re-design! I sure love having you along for this fun ride that is the world of blogging! :)