So the other day I was bragging about our exercise bike and then I had some questions about it. Here are the answers to those questions:
- We bought ours on Amazon a few months ago for $140
- It's pretty lightweight (I can move it by myself.)
- It looks exactly like the picture shown above
- It folds up for easy storage (Click the link above to see that picture on the Amazon listing.)
- It has a heart rate monitor and a little screen that tracks other stuff. Using that stuff requires 2 AAA batteries. We used to use this, but I never bother with it anymore. Since I watch shows while I ride the bike, I know how long I've been cycling. So there.
- The seat height is adjustable.
- I like it a lot. So does Bryan.
Really, the only great downside to this bike is that the seat makes your bum sore after you ride it for a long time. But whatevs.
Anyway, if you're starting to feel stuck indoors now that winter is coming in, this has been a great buy for us. And I'm not being compensated in any way to say that. We just bought it and we like it. And lately I have especially been loving that I can exercise for a nice long while without having to be out in the cold AT ALL. Boo-yah.